A youth arts non-profit organization that fosters the arts to promote a healthy lifestyle.
RIZE programs are geared toward solutions for social justice, violence prevention and criminal justice reform.
Mission and Vision
Our mission is to unite our culturally diverse communities by strengthening families for social change and to create art programs and policy initiatives that support families and youth. Our vision and goals are to give our community the avenue to express themselves artistically, and to provide positive reinforcement to the community at-large.
- Youth Violence Prevention & Intervention Programs
- Create jobs for artist in urban cities
- Advocacy for Social & Criminal Justice Reform
- Focus on youth mental & physical health with art therapy
- Create opportunity for tourism into urban cities and increase business revenue in the arts